1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?: Lose weight, stop taking the lords name in vain.
2. Who kissed you at midnight?: Billy and Otis
3. Does it snow where you live?: Duh
4. Do you like hot chocolate?: DRINK IT EVERYDAY!(#*)!
5. Have you ever been to times square to watch the ball drop? No the idea of chemical and biological warfare scares the shit out of me. Terrorists are good at that.
1. Who was your valentine in 2005?: Um noone. I think i watched a movie with someone but it wasnt "like that"
2. What did your valentine get you?: _________
3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class?: Yes and I LOVED it. I still have some of my Captain Planet Valentines (what girl actually hands those out...me :(
4. Who have you done a project on for Black History Month?: MLK Im sure
5. Do you care if the ground hog sees its shadow or not?: WHy ask that?
1. Are you Irish?: NO.
2. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day?: If Im drunk.
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2005?: No idea. I dont like that holiday.
4. Are you happy when Winter is pretty much over? YES. I love looking at the lil crocuses that come up.
1. Do you like the rain?: Only at night when Im not going anywhere.
2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?: I tried to but I suck.
3. Do you get tons of candy on easter?: Yes and its fantastic. Coconut Custard Smidgens please.
4. Do you celebrate 4-20?: ONly because its Carmen Electras birthday. is that ghetto?
1. What's your favorite kind of flower?: tulip or rose or lilly or bell-flowers.
2. Do you like the spring?: Love it.
3. Finish the phrase: April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?: THe West Nile virus, allergies.
4. What is the first spring color that comes to mind?: all of the pastel colors. Mainly green and yellow.
1. What year did you graduate from school?: 2002
2. Did you go on any vacations last June?: Canada I believe. Had pms the whole time so I was miserable.
3. Did you realize nothing special happens in June?: I get to wear slutty shirts so Id say something special definitely happens.
1. What did you do on the 4th of July?: WHy dont I remember this?
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?: I dont think so. 2005 was boring.
3. Did you Blast the A/C all day?: I dont have it, write my mom and thank her for that.
1. Did you do anything special to end your summer? I dont remember this either?
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05?: Um just gettin to know BIlly.
3. Do you go swimming a lot in the summer? Yup.
4. Do you go to the beach a lot?: Not at all. Sad huh?
1. Did you attend school/college in '05?: YEs. I got into my writing more which was a much needed blessing.
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher?: my screenwriting teacher. Very dry and you can never tell what hes thinking but hes witty and wrote "Buffalo SOldiers" which ended up being a movie with ed harris and joaquin phoenix so thats cool.
3. Do you like fall better than summer?: Up until my bday, but after halloween I hate it.
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume ever?: THe french maid just cuz it was simple and cliche and just as fun as it looks.
2. what's your favorite candy?: Mallow Cups
3. what did you dress up like this year?: A gangster with anna nicole.
1. Whose house do you usually go to for Thanksgiving?: Gramma.
2. Do you love stuffing? YES its FANTASTIC
3. What are you thankful for?: Otis, billy, good friends, etc.
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?: Of course.
2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?: No.
3. What did you get this year for Christmas? Hardly anything but money I gave to my mom. But all these fun things from billy- trip to south beach/dane cook tickets, autographed counting crows pass, a shirt, SCRABBLE!, Donnie Darko, Season 1 on Lost, diamond bracelet, etc. He went crazy with presents.
4. What's the best present you ever got for Christmas? Probably my camera cuz I use it so much.
5. Do you like cold weather?: "i like the prettiness but not the cold or brushing my car off." -ditto